This collection of favorites is playable on both pedal and lever harps.
Harps I and II require a range down to the C below the bass clef; Harp II is playable on a harp with range down to the G at the bottom of the bass clef with minimal modifications.
The arrangements are for a mixed level ensemble:
- Harp I is intermediate level;
- Harp II ranges from advanced beginner to easy intermediate;
- Harp II is beginner.
Music From the British Isles Vol. I
- Star of the County Down (Irish)
- The Blue Bells of Scotland (Scottish)
- All Through the Night (Welsh)
- Sally Gardens (Irish)