Music From the British Isles Vol. 1 - (Harp trios)
This collection of favorites is playable on both pedal and lever harps.
Harps I and II require a range down to the C below the bass clef; Harp II is playable on a harp with range down to the G at the bottom of the bass clef with minimal modifications.
The arrangements are for a mixed level ensemble:
- Harp I is intermediate level;
- Harp II ranges from advanced beginner to easy intermediate;
- Harp II is beginner.
Music From the British Isles Vol. 1 (3Hp)
- “Star of the County Down” (Irish folk tune)
- “The Blue Bells of Scotland” (Scottish folk tune)
- “All Through the Night” (Welsh folk tune)
- “Sally Gardens” (Irish folk tune)