This collection includes six concert-level arrangements of international folk tunes, classics, and original music. The pieces require intermediate to advanced technique and a full range lever harp, but can be played without any lever changes.
Note: “Las Tres Damas” is also published as a pedal harp duo in “Two Pieces from the Americas;” a harp and flute arrangement is published as well.
Lovely Levers Vol. III
- La Volta (Renaissance tune)
- Rose of Sharon (Original work)
- A Woman of Generous Spirit (Original work)
- Lil’ Maggie (American Bluegrass song)
- A Brittany Tune (Traditional Celtic)
- Las Tres Damas (Venezuelan folk melody)